We are so thankful for compassionate Gladney Friends like you, who believe in our mission of Creating Bright Futures through Adoption and want to help in tangible ways. A meaningful and personal way you can help is by writing notes of encouragement for our clients and caseworkers.
You can mail or hand deliver notes to our Fort Worth campus:
6300 John Ryan Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76132
Before you get started, here are a few guidelines
- On your notes, please only sign your first name, not your last.
- Please leave the envelopes unsealed.
- Please keep in mind that we serve clients from a variety of faith backgrounds that may be different from yours and their reasons for choosing adoption cary as well.
- If you have children, please get them involved in making artwork and writing notes, too!
Ready to Write? Below are groups to choose from, along with a few template notes of encouragement to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Pre-teen and teen girls in foster care in the Gladney Home:
- Your voice and story matter. I believe in your future.
- You are thought of and cared about. I believe in you.
2. Couples in the process of adopting a child through Gladney (domestic infants, children from foster care, and children from international orphanages):
- You are perservering. What a story of love you will have to share with your child.
- Step by step and day by day, you are closer to meeting your child. What a day that will be.
- You are cared about and thought of today.
3. Gladney Caseworkers:
- Thank you for all the ways you care for your clients. You are making a difference.
- Thank you for the unpredictable hours you work, in order to support your clients whenever they need you. It means so much.
- Have the best day ever! You're creating bright futures.
4. Child Protective Services Case Workers
- You are an advocate. Thank you for using your voice for children.
- Every child deserves a loving and caring family. Thank you for all you do for them!
- I know you have a tough job. You are thought of and cared about today.
Thank you not only for having a compassionate heart, but also for putting your compassion into action. We, and most importantly, the clients we serve, are grateful. You are making a difference.
Click here to download a copy of these instructions.