Donor Advised Funds
A one-stop solution that simplifies your charitable giving, donor advised funds have experienced a recent surge in popularity.
- Create the fund to manage your charitable contributions.
- Contribute to your fund.
- Qualify for a tax deduction for the current year when you itemize.
- Decide now or later the charities you’d like to support.
- Grow your fund through the investments made with your contribution.
- Advise* your fund administrator which organizations should receive your support, including Gladney. (*You cannot direct distributions. You can only recommend them. The fund administrator has an obligation to deny grants that do not meet criteria established by law.)
If you have a donor advised fund through Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon Charitable Gift Fund, you can easily recommend a grant to Gladney using the DAF Direct window on this page.