Presented by: Gladney University
At Gladney, we believe that every child deserves a loving and caring family. If you’ve ever wondered what exactly Gladney does and what modern adoption programs and practices look like in 2018, this is your chance to learn!
- How does adopting a child from state foster care work?
- How does an expectant mother create an adoption plan for her baby?
- How does international adoption work?
- What pre and post adoption resources are offered to families?
- How are we helping to shape the culture of adoption?
You’ll hear from Gladney professionals in each program, and learn “the why” behind our 130 year mission of creating bright futures through adoption. We think you’ll leave feeling empowered to help us share that mission in our community.
CEUs available for social workers and counselors.
Mark Melson, President and CEO
Jennifer Lanter, Vice President, Communications
Bill Porter, Director of Post Adoption and Client Services
Tanya Houk, Manager, New Beginnings and Transitional Care
Ashley Whiteside, Manager, Domestic Adoption
Heather Rogers, Residential Supervisor
Mallory Robinson, Adoption Education Specialist
Ginny Manley, Adoption Education Specialist
Kerry Tobar, Adoption Education Specialist
Fort Worth, TX 76132