GFA Membership is All Inclusive
Adoption touches all aspects of family life. That is why GFA members may include grandparents, adult adoptees, friends (adoptive families through other agencies) or members of the community who are supporters of adoption. The Gladney Family Association is not a "Gladney" association as much as it is an association for any adoptive parent, prospective adoptive parent, adoptee, or any of those who have a heart for adoption. It is an opportunity to forge a community with others touched by adoption.
GFA Membership Dues
New families joining the GFA for the first time are invited to pay a $50 membership fee. GFA Membership renewal dues range from $40-$60 depending upon the GFA. You are also invited to become a Family for Life GFA Lifetime Member for $1,000.
From diapers to dating, from terrible twos to treacherous teens - these are the joys of parenthood. As children make life's journey from cradle to college and beyond, parents do their best to raise them well, making informed decisions, hoping for lasting health and happiness. As members of the GFA, families do not walk this path alone - they have the support of others who share similar life experiences.
The benefits of the Gladney Family Association participation include:
- Adoptive parents receive consistent support and encouragement, from the time they are approved and waiting until their children reach adulthood.
- Adults receive parenting and post adoption information and support.
- Children develop friendships with other adopted children and discover that adoption is not uncommon.
- The opportunity to give back to The Gladney Center by leading and supporting fundraisers.
- GFA groups sponsor fun and exciting social, cultural and family events.
- Families develop lifelong friendships.