TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
Are you a marathon runner? Do you have a heart for adoption? If so, we have a special opportunity for you!
Gladney is excited to announce that we have been chosen for the 5th year in a row as an Official Charity Partner for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon on November 3, 2019. We are grateful for this opportunity--it means a lot to us and to the women, children, and families we serve.
We are looking for 10 runners with the endurance, passion, and commitment needed to join our team. See if you meet the criteria!
- Gladney Baby, Parent, Sibling, Family Member, Birth Parent, Friend, or Staff Member
- Marathon runner
- Commitment to fundraise more than $3,000 to support Gladney's mission of Creating Bright Futures through Adoption (each runner on the team will get to choose what program within Gladney they would like their fundraising to support)
- Willingness to publicly share your name, your Gladney connection, and your motivation for running as part of Gladney's team through pictures, social media posts, and potential media stories
- Ability to arrange and pay for all expenses related to running in the marathon other than the race registration fee, which will be paid for by Gladney. Expenses arranged and covered by the runner would include travel, lodging, meals, etc.
- The marathon is on Sunday, November 3, 2019. Race packets are required to be picked up by runners at the TCS New York City Marathon Expo, which will be open from Thursday, October 31st to Saturday, November 2nd.
Interested? Apply by March 1, 2019. A runner selection committee at Gladney will review applications, select 10 runners for Gladney's team, and notify all applicants by March 15, 2019.